19 November 2009

Market Forces

Oops - I just realized I hadn't done my blog post for the week, and the week is almost over.

I thought I would share a little video with you this week. I was watching old episodes of "A bit of Fry & Laurie" last night - as you do. It's been quite a few years since we last pulled out the DVD but this particular sketch delighted me all over again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

There's a couple of little snap shots then it starts about 21 seconds in - quality isn't wonderful but humor is.



PS: those of you who enjoy "House" might enjoy this glance into the past of Hugh Laurie.

Music: Chris Isaak
Currently reading: "The High Lord" by Trudi Canavan
This is the third book in the wonderful 'Black Magician Trilogy' trilogy. I finished reading 'The Magician's Apprentice' a prequel to the trilogy (set several centuries earlier) and had to drag out the trilogy for a re-read afterwards. I highly recommend this if you're interested in fantasy but aren't looking for High-fantasy (elves, dwarves etc...), these books are more about people, politics and relationships.

No comments: