19 January 2009

Evil Monday

Another Monday rolls around. Evil, evil Mondays; and yes, I do wish it was Sunday. Too many late nights is not a good way to start the week. Oh well, I'll just have to suck it up and soldier on - thank god for caffeine.

On a lighter note PETA have started a new campaign to rename fish "sea kittens" because after all kittens are cute and no one wants to eat pretty little kittens. Fish on the other hand... They think the campaign will work particularly well with children. I'm just wondering how they are planning to rename classic kids meals like fish fingers (pussy paws?), fish and chips (kitten and chips) or fish pie (kitty pie). Check out here.

Music: Bangles
Yes, I'm actually listening to "Manic Monday".
Currently reading: Killing Fear by Allison Brennan.
First book of hers I've read, I'm about 1/2 way through and enjoying it so far.
Mood: Wishing it was still Sunday.

No comments: