25 December 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Christmas is a strange time of year. It's full of the stress of Christmas shopping - finding the right thing for each person, making sure the bank balance will stretch to that one extra thing, dealing with pack carparks and other shoppers. It's also a time to take a break and relax with friends and family, catch up on everything that's happened over the year, and make plans for the bright shining new year approaching. All in all I think the pleasure of Christmas outweigh the stresses :) I hope they do for you too. I hope you have a great Christmas and a new year filled with joy and wonderful opportunities.

No guarantee I'll post next week, I fully expect not to have finished digesting after the over indulgence of the holiday and doubt I'll be able to get my laptop onto my lap. So in lieu of a post two pics. One because it ticked my fancy - who does like a moose in funny boots, and one to remind us that even the darkest of people can enjoy Christmas if given the chance.

Darth  Vader Statue

No comments: