18 March 2009

Editing

I know the day is going to be slow when I wake up with a headache. More water, more caffeine, more sleep? Who knows.

Working on edits for my book coming out with The Wild Rose Press. Not sure on release date. The trouble with editing is you already know how the story ends. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to launching my first book out into the world.

Thought I would brighten the middle of the week with another Garfield minus Garfield:



Music: LCD Sound System
Currently reading: 'Burning Water' by Mercedes Lackey
This is an older book (1989), written before there were a lot of light urban fantasy that had witches in a positive light. She stopped writing these because of lack of sales, if they were being launched now I think they would have a lot more success.

No comments: